Motor Vehicle Insurance


Mercantile Insurance Broker can offer advice and arrange cover for a number of risk areas under this type of insurance.

Motor Insurance (Private Cars, Commercial Vehicles, Special Types)

Provides comprehensive or third party fire and theft insurance cover for your company owned vehicles and also for any vehicles used in the business. Insurance cover may be extended to include Hired-in Plant, Motor Contingency and Occasional Business Use.

Hired In Plant

Insurance cover can be arranged on an All Risks basis including loss of hiring fees in relation to the hire of mobile cranes, plant and equipment.

Motor Traders Internal / Road Risks

Provides insurance for vehicles owned or in the custody of motor traders whilst being used on a public road or temporarily garaged in the course of a journey. Motor cover can also be extended to include liability arising out of the sale, repair or service of third party vehicles.