Mercantile Insurance Broker can offer advice and arrange cover for a number of risk areas under this type of insurance. Please select your area of interest from the list below.

Hull – Damage/Liability

Marine Cargo/Goods in Transit

Hull Damage/Liability

All Risks cover for aircraft or marine vessels for physical damage to the insured craft.  Cover extends to include liability arising out of the ownership or operation of the craft including cover for passengers.

Marine Cargo/Goods in Transit

This insurance provides cover for those responsible for property being imported/exported.  It provides cover for your goods between destinations, even if you are using a haulier. 

Interested? Just Contact Us!