The following are a list of frequently asked business insurance questions and answers, which we hope you find useful.
Please click on the headings below to find out more information.
We realise your business has specific insurance needs. At Mercantile Insurance Brokers, we take the time to listen to your specific risk management issues in order to design the appropriate insurance programme tailored to those requirements. You will be assigned to a dedicated, experienced and qualified service team throughout the entire process which allows us to anticipate your needs in order to create the desired levels of control and comfort, for you, in achieving solutions for your insurance portfolio.
- Our highly experienced and technically proficient people set us apart. Mercantile Insurance embodies the highest professional standards in delivering your insurance solutions through our qualified personnel and dedicated teams that will partner you throughout the insurance process.
- Our in-depth industry knowledge and expertise enables us to put the client at ease. At Mercantile Insurance we put the Client first and continually meet the expected highest level of service.
- We listen to our clients needs and requirements so as we can provide the most appropriate, comprehensive and cost-effective insurance solutions, designed and suitably tailored for their business.
- At Mercantile Insurance we promote innovation, aligned with prudence in order to carefully measure the risk and to ultimately achieve the optimum result/solution for the client.
- A thorough understanding of the insurance market place and how it will affect your requirements.
Save time and money
The success of Mercantile Insurance Broker can be attributed to our professionally qualified and experienced personnel providing informed, current and proactive client services and advice. We provide tailored, comprehensive and competitive insurance programmes sourced from insurers . Our geographic reach through established global insurance partners and networks ensures that we can deliver the appropriate insurance solutions to meet our clients needs and expectations. Our ability to partner with our clients, anticipating their risk and insurance needs carefully analysing their risk exposures, creates an efficient environment resulting in the careful delivery of the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions through best practice, advice and prudence.
Due to the nature of the claims process, at Mercantile Insurance, we appreciate that pursing a claim may become stressful or problematic. Our experienced claims management personnel will assist and advise the client in managing the overall approach to the handling and negotiation of claims. Mercantile Insurance Brokerpride themselves on the efficient means in making such processes easier for the client, transforming a potentially difficult scenario into a more seamless transition in ensuring that the full benefits of the policy are secured for the client.
It is important that you notify every incident of loss, damage or injury promptly to Mercantile. If you are in doubt as to whether the incident is covered report the loss anyway as you may find your policy provides more cover than you realise.
To notify us of any claim, go to our, Make a Business Claim. Once we receive your claims notification our trained experienced personnel act on your behalf and advise and guide you through the, at times complex, process.
In order to obtain a quotation Mercantile Insurance will undertake the required tasks from first contact, to include risk investigation, analysis, assessment, surveys and market research. All you have to do is provide us with a copy of your insurance schedule or policy folder and a summary of your claims or alternatively you can write to us authorising your existing insurers to provide Mercantile Insurance with that information.
Each business is exposed to different risks and hazards. These need to be carefully investigated, evaluated and analysed in order to produce a combined insurance and risk management solution individually tailored by our business specific teams to address the unique needs of your business.
Yes. In certain circumstances we can provide interest free financing.